If you play Plants vs Zombies, I’m sure you know that the sequel is already out. You can now play Plants vs Zombies 2 on PC. Yes, you read it right. There is no typo here. You can play the sequel to your favorite tower defense android game on PC now. All you have to do is install an emulator on your PC and there you go.
Here is all the help you need to make this game work on your PC.
What’s new in Plants vs Zombies 2?
The game is still built on the same concept and most things about it are the same, as expected. Still, there are major changes under the surface. The game runs smoother than ever and defeating zombie army requires more skill and efficiency than ever. You need to be at your best to make it through till the end.
Why you’d want Plants vs Zombies 2 on PC?
Well, here are top 3 reasons to have this game on your PC.
- It’s a great time killer. I bet you can spend hours playing the game. Having it on PC just gives you more leverage. You can spend all those free office hours playing it on your screen without everyone noticing. You don’t have the luxury to do so on your mobile. Everyone’s gonna notice.
- Bigger screen means better visuals. You get to see everything up close. You have a better chance to defeating the zombie army.
- When you play on mobile, you hold the screen closer to your eyes compared it to when you play this game on the big screen of your PC. Playing for hours on mobile can damage your eyes and cause serious problems. It’s one of the reasons you should get this game for PC instead.
How to play Plants vs Zombies 2 on PC?
I know you’re getting impatient now. You’ve all the right reasons to download Plants vs Zombies 2 on PC but surprisingly you haven’t found a version for PC yet. Stop looking for it. There isn’t any official version available as of now. Don’t waste your time downloading fake versions that often say ‘plants vs zombies 2 PC free download full version’. They might turn out to be viruses and Trojans.
The safest ways to play Plants vs Zombies 2 on PC is to emulate an android environment on your PC. How you do it? Simple. You run an android emulator on your PC and load the game inside it. Follow the steps below to have all this working on your PC.
Download an emulator
First thing first. You need an android emulator. You can play Plants vs Zombies 2 on PC without Bluestacks as there are number of other emulators that you can try. Here is a list of some of the best ones. Feel free to try any of these for this tutorial.
- AMIDuOS for PC: It comes with Jelly Bean and Lollipop. It costs around $10 for a basic version.
- Bluestacks for PC: It’s free and has all the latest features that you want.
- Andy for PC: Andy is another free alternative to Bluestacks.
- droid4x for PC: This is yet another free option for anyone looking to play Plants vs Zombies 2 on PC without Bluestacks.
Install the emulator and download Plants vs Zombies 2 for PC
Once you’ve decided which emulator to download, it’s time to install it.
To be honest, you shouldn’t require any help while installing the emulator. Just follow on-screen prompts and you’ll be fine.
Another Great Game: Play Tap Titans on PC
Now start the emulator on PC. It’s like an android phone booting up. Go ahead and sign in with your Google credentials. Then open Play Store and search for the game. Download the game.
Once download is complete, you can run the game within the emulator. Use your PC mouse and keyboard for controls. It’s going to be a lot of fun playing this game on the big screen so be sure you’ve spared a few hours for this.