Tom’s Messenger for PC and Laptop
Talking Tom Cat is a popular and well-known app but this extension is a different kind of messaging app – you don’t need to type in a message! By choosing your favourite Talking Friends character: Ginger, Gina or Angela, etc. and endow these with a range of accessories like sunglasses or hats. You can now also send video messages.
Through the app one can send messages to communicate things that might cause shyness or embarrassment: proclaiming love for somebody, apologising or simply singing a song. An added really fun feature is the ability to create a video story.
How to Use Tom’s Messenger?
Tom’s Messenger is fun and extremely easy to use. Just pick your character and kit out with your chosen accessories, choose a cover and photo and start to message your friends and family.
Download Tom’s Messenger on Windows PC or Laptop
To be able to experience Tom’s Messenger and its unique way of sending messages on Windows devices, you need to download Bluestacks beforehand to your PC. This is simple to do – just follow the given steps to easily download Bluestacks and ‘Tom’s Messenger’ to your PC or laptop:
- First, visit www.bluestacks.com/
- Download Bluestacks for your PC or laptop
- Once Bluestacks has been downloaded, start installation of the app
- After the app has successfully installed onto your device, you will need to open it to access it
- Type “Tom’s Messenger” into the search bar. Click on ‘Enter’
- Begin downloading the app.
- Once the download is complete, you will be start enjoying a unique way of messaging with ‘Tom’s Messenger’ on your Windows laptop or PC.
Should you have any problems during the downloading/installation process to your Windows PC or laptop, please message us further down the page.