Hike Install .apk File
Hike Messenger is a free messaging app originally developed in India. Hike was a sensation when it first came onto the scene and it’s still a great choice of app, if you want to text for free.
Hike has instant messaging means that allows you to contact friends even if they don’t have Hike on their device themselves. Hike has individual chat facility and a group chat feature. The app has a privacy feature that allows you to hide chats. One of the most important aspects of this app is that you can send messages to friends even when they are offline.
As Hike Messenger is downloaded by millions from the GooglePlay App Store. However, it is also possible to install it directly as an .apk file straight onto your devices. Here’s how to do so:
How to download Hike apk file?
Here is a handy guide that will help you easily download Hike apk file to your device:
- To easily download Hike Messenger in .apk format click here
- Once the app has downloaded, transfer it to your device using a data cable.
- Next place it on an SD card or internal storage device
- Next open and then install the app
- Once the app is installed to your device, click ‘Open’ it and start messaging.
Follow the easy steps given above to download Hike apk file for your device. In case you face any problems in downloading Hike .apk file, you can let us know in the comments section below: