Showbox is a great app for Android phones. It lets you watch HD movies and TV shows with just a few clicks. Unfortunately, there is nothing like Showbox on PC. So if you want the same Android HD experience on your laptop, here is your chance. This tutorial will guide you through the process of installing the latest version of this app on your computer.
Why download Showbox on PC?
I know what you’re thinking. Why not watch movies on your favorite website? There are many odds and that’s the reason Showbox turns out to be a lot better option.
Play Brother in Arms on PC
Check these reasons to use this app below.
- You can’t always trust websites that offer HD movies. They are usually down when a lot of users try to watch a movie at the same time. On the other hand, Showbox never goes down. You can watch a TV series or a movie whenever you want. Showbox will be always available.
- Websites and other movie services often require some kind of membership. You will need to pay every month in order to continue using the service. There is no such limitation with Showbox.
- You’d hardly find a website on the web that offers a complete entertainment solution. Showbox has it all. You can watch movies, TV dramas, shows, and even news using this app. Once you have it on your computer, you can turn it into an entertainment machine.
- Finding an HD print of your favorite movie from an online streaming service could be a daunting task. However, this isn’t the case with Showbox. It gives you access to a huge library of HD content.
- Unlike other services, there is no hassle to watch a movie or a show. Showbox is easy to download and install. It just takes a few clicks and your PC will be ready to stream whatever you want.
How to run Showbox on a Laptop?
So finally you want to run this entertainment app on your laptop or PC. Here is a guide that will take you through all the necessary steps. Although it’s easy to follow, but still if you face any issues, post them in the comments below. I will try to address them as soon as I can.
Step 1: Download Andy Android Emulator on your PC
To run Showbox on PC, you will need to download and install Andy emulator. This emulator will create an Android device within your PC. As a result, you will be able to run all Android apps and games, not just Showbox on PC.
To install Andy, you will need to download it from the official website.
Once downloaded, click the file to install Andy on your computer. It should be fairly easy to install this program. Still, if you face any issues, be sure to check FAQ at the official website. They have covered almost every problem that has ever been reported.
Step 2: Run the emulator and install Showbox on PC
Now it’s time to run the emulator. Simply double-click the program icon and wait for it to load. Once loaded, you will be asked to sign in using your Google account.
After you have signed in, you can go to Play Store and download any app you want. However, Showbox isn’t available on Play store so you will need to download it from the official website. Here is the link.
Once you have the apk file for Showbox, simply double-click it. It will automatically load in Andy. Now simply launch Showbox app from Andy.