KiK Messenger is available for Windows phone, android and iPhone but you won’t find KiK Messenger for PC. The developers behind this popular instant messaging app haven’t created a version for PC yet. Probably they already know that someone somewhere in the world will figure out a way to run this app on PC and that’s why they haven’t given us a PC version.
I’m here to help you download KiK messenger for PC so that you can continue chatting with your friends when you are tired of looking at the smaller mobile screen.
Why Kik Messenger for PC is the best chat client you can get on your PC
KiK is already among the top messaging apps on Android and it’s quickly growing on iPhone. The company behind this popular messaging app claims to have over 2 million users. Here are some of the reasons why you’d like to have Kik Messenger for PC.
- You can send free messages on Kik Messenger for PC.
- You can enhance your text messages using pictures, videos and stickers.
- There are tons of free stickers available.
- The messenger operates using usernames. This means that you will need to know username of your friend to add him or her. This ensures that you won’t get messages from unwanted strangers.
- KiK messenger blurs messages until you open them to read. This keeps your messages safe from prying eyes.
- Kik is a free app.
How to download and run Kik Messenger for PC
KiK messenger for PC isn’t official. In fact, the developers haven’t worked on a version for your PC. However, you can still run it just the way you run it on your Android phone or iPhone. Here are steps that you need to take in order to make this possible.
- Start by visiting official website of your favorite android emulator. We recommend using Bluestacks but other android emulators also work fine.
- On the official website, look for a link to download the emulator. Download it and save the file to your PC.
- Now double click the downloaded emulator file and install it by following simple on-screen instructions.
- Once you have installed the emulator, you need to run it in order to get KiK Messenger for PC.
- As soon as the emulator runs, it will ask for Google account. You can’t install KiK messenger without providing your Google account details.
- Now find Kik Messenger in Play store. A simple search should do the trick.
- Click install.
- Once KiK has completed installation within your emulator, you will be able to run Kik Messenger for PC by simply clicking the app icon in emulator.
Was there anything complicated about it? I’m sure you can follow it and install KiK.
Get Whatsapp Messenger for PC
KiK is a perfect messenger for chatting with your friends and family members. It shows notifications on the go and lets you add stickers and pictures to your chat. The messenger is secure in way that you don’t have to provide your phone number or any other details. That means other people can’t track you. But that also means that you are never sure whom you’re chatting to. Sometimes you may think it’s one of your friends and it might turn out to be a complete stranger.