Dungeon Hunter is one of the most popular games on mobile platforms. Unfortunately, this game isn’t available for PC. But there is nothing to worry. I will tell you exactly how to run this app on a computer. You will download Dungeon Hunter 4 for PC and install it using an emulator.
The latest edition of Dungeon Hunter sets you on a new adventure. You will fight along your friends. To become invincible, you will need to equip your character with the latest war gear. This edition also gives us four different warrior types so you can become the warrior you always wanted to be. You can upgrade any of these heroes using charm and craft.
The best thing about the new Dungeon Hunter is how it improved multiplayer mode in this version. You can easily connect with your friends and plan the next battle. You can also join a team deathmatch game. There is even a co-op arena where you can show off your fighting skills.
Download and Play Dungeon Hunter 4 for PC?
I know you’re impatient. You want to start playing this amazing fighting game on your PC.
So here is the tutorial.
- Download your favorite Android emulator. I recommend using either Andy or Bluestacks. Bluestacks has minimal features, which is good considering you only want to play games and apps. However, sometimes this emulator slows Dungeon Hunter down. That’s the reason I recommend Andy. Andy is much better when it comes to playing games on PC. Download Andy from this link and Bluestacks from this link.
- Now download Dungeon Hunter 4 for PC. You can download the game when you sign in Play store. When you run Andy or Bluestacks, you will see a program emulating an Android device. You can use your Google account to sign in on this device just the way you’d sign in on any Android phone. Go to Play store and search for the game name. Click Install when you find the game and wait for download/install to finish. It shouldn’t take more than ten minutes assuming that you’ve fast internet speed.
- It’s time to play the game. Now that you have the emulator and you have installed Dungeon Hunter 4 for PC, you can actually play it on your PC now. I know you won’t believe it until you run the game yourself. Go ahead try it and let me know if this guide works for you.
Try Tap Titans on PC
Troubleshooting guide for Dungeon Hunter 4 for PC
If you face problems when trying to install and play the game, check out these common issues.
- Change your emulator. If you are using Bluestacks, try Andy. Similarly, if you’re using Andy, see if Bluestacks solves your problem.
- You should install the emulator as an administrator. So if you aren’t an administrator on Windows, you should immediately change account permissions to install the emulator.
- If everything works fine but the game lags, you need to close all other apps and run only the game. Check for background apps such as Skype, Chrome, and others. These apps keep consuming resources on your PC even when you’ve closed the main window. Make sure you exit them from notification area in Windows.