MX Player is one of the most famous music and video players on Android market. This player delivers crisp performance whether you’re listening to your favorite music track or watching an HD video. MX Player for PC brings the same blistering performance to your laptop computer.
Why should you get MX Player for PC?
If you want to enjoy the best video experience on your computer, then MX player is the solution. Below are some reasons why this player is the best you can get on mobile and computer.
NOTE: Scroll down for installation guide.
- MX player has kids lock. That means you can play a video and let your kid watch it without you always telling him not to touch the device or press a key when running it on a computer.
- When using it on a mobile device or a touch-screen PC, you can use gesture controls to move forward/backward, zoom in and out, and you can change the size of the text of subtitles.
- With multi-core decoding, this player will make the most efficient use of processing power available on your computer or mobile device. With this feature, HD video plays without any stutter or lag.
- This player comes with hardware acceleration feature. It improves video rendering.
- You only need to scan media files once. Every time you run the player after that, these files will automatically show up in your media library. This feature works smoothly when using MX Player for PC.
- You can also control volume using gestures. Swipe to left and right on the screen to increase/lower the volume.
- You can adjust brightness and contrast using swipe gestures in the latest version of MX Player for Windows 8 and Android.
- The graphic quality remains the same whether you’re using this video player on a smaller screen or a bigger screen. It automatically adjusts to screen resolution without altering graphic quality.
Download MX Player for PC using an Android emulator
I’m sure you’re now convinced that this is the best video player that you can get on a computer running Windows OS or a mobile device running Android OS. It’s time to download it.
Get Whatsapp apk file for PC [Safe link]
Keep reading as I will explain full method now.
- Download BlueStacks from the official website. This is an Android emulator that you will use to run a virtual Android device on your computer.
- Install Bluestacks. Follow on-screen instructions after starting the installation by double-clicking the .exe file.
- Now start the emulator by double-clicking its icon on your desktop. If the program icon doesn’t appear on your desktop, find it in Programs by clicking start menu on the left bottom of your screen in Windows OS.
- You will need to sign in to Play services when the emulator starts using your Google account credentials. If you don’t have an account with Google, go ahead and create one now. Alternatively, you can download MX Player APK file but I don’t recommend this route because of safety concerns.
- Once you have successfully opened Play Store in your virtual Android device [emulator], it’s time to download MX Player for PC. Look for the app in the Play market.
- Now install the app. After installation completes, run the app and start enjoying HD videos on your computer without any lag or whatsoever.