WWE Supercard is a mobile game, which is available on Android and iOS devices. However, you can also play this game on a PC using a simple trick. You will install an Android emulator on your computer and run the game within it.
Keep reading to learn how to install an emulator on a computer.
Why go through all the trouble to play WWE Supercard on a PC?
First, let me tell you why WWE Supercard is worth going through all the trouble.
- If you enjoy watching wrestling and you have always wanted to try all those fancy moves at home, you’re in luck. This game lets you do exactly that without injuring anyone. You play the fantasy card game but while doing that you execute your favorite WWE moves. What could be better than that?
- The game has HD graphics so if you play it on a big screen, you’re going to love visuals. The smaller screen of a mobile device doesn’t do justice to such high-quality graphics.
- You can sync your game across multiple devices. This means that you can carry on your mobile device when you’re on the move from where you left it on your PC. That’s one of the reasons why WWE Supercard for PC is in such high demand.
- You don’t get access to WWE superstars only but you also find cards for legendary WWE managers and sexy divas. There is so much fun playing this game that you’d want to continue playing it on your PC when you’re tired moving your eyes on a small mobile screen.
How about playing Plants v Zombies 2 on PC?
Download WWE SuperCard for PC and immerse yourself in fantastic world of WWE superstars
There is nothing like walking in the shoes of legendary WWE managers or controlling the fate of a superstar from the arena. Once you download WWE SuperCard for PC, you are going to become the guy who decides the future of WWE.
Follow these simple steps to get this game on your laptop/computer running Windows OS.
Download Andy Android emulator for PC
You can download any Android emulator for Windows but Andy is the best out there. It is a free emulator and it has virtualization technology that enables you to sync your game across multiple devices.
Why use this emulator?
When you use Andy, you can sync WWE SuperCard across multiple devices. So your game progress will be the synced between your PC and mobile.
Another advantage of using this emulator is that it doesn’t slow down your game. If your computer has some decent processing power, the game performance will be better on PC compared to mobile.
You can get your free copy of Andy here.
Once you have downloaded your free copy, double-click the file to begin the installation. It will take a few minutes so sit back and relax while the emulator installs itself on your PC. If you face any problems, contact customer support here. They are always ready to help you.
Is there another option?
If this emulator doesn’t work for you for some reason or you just want to try something else, go to Bluestacks official website and download it. It’s another free emulator and works just as fine as does Andy.
Run emulator and install WWE SuperCard for PC
Now it’s time to come down to the final things. Follow the last few steps below.
- Run the emulator.
- Signin on emulated mobile device on your computer using your Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, create one using the signup link.
- Click home/app-drawer. Find Play store app in the list of installed apps and run it.
- Click search in Play store app and type WWE SuperCard. Hit enter.
- Find the game in the list that comes up after your search.
- Install the game.
- Run the game.
Congratulations. You’ve now downloaded WWE SuperCard for PC.