Whatsapp is best text messaging app available for use with smartphones. The app is also available on multiple platforms: Android, iOS, and Windows. Whatsapp is free to download to your smartphone.
As a completely free app it really is no surprise that Whatsapp is so popular. It allows you to send texts, audio, photos and video to any other your Whatsapp contacts absolutely free of charge. You can send a thousand – even a million – texts a day and not be charged a penny. It’s not just the fact that it is free that makes the app appeal though – you can group chat and have up to 100 members in a Whatsapp group. Emoticons can be used along with custom wallpapers to brighten things up. You can send a single message to all your contacts in an instant by using the broadcast feature and with push notifications you will never miss a thing.
Get KiK for PC
However, lots of people want to use Whatsapp on their PC or laptop. Despite this oversight on the part of the app’s developers, there is a solution. One piece of software will let you run Whatsapp on your PC. Read on to find out how.
How to install Whatsapp on PC
The answer comes in the shape of the brilliant Bluestacks app player. With this loaded onto yours system, you will be able to use Whatsapp on your PC. Follow these steps:
- Choose your operating system and download the free Bluestacks software by clicking this link.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install. Next, tap ‘Open’. You will be prompted to give details of your Gmail account.
- Next, open the app and type ‘Whatsapp’ into the search bar. Press enter.
- Open the search result at the top and begin the download.
- Once the app is installed, open it and you will be asked to enter your mobile number
- When you enter your mobile number, you will receive an activation code shortly after.
- Type in your activation code.
That’s it! You are now ready to use this classic Whatsapp on your PC. It’s as easy as that, but should you have any problems along the way please let us know by making an entry in the comments section on this page.