How to start playing Teen Patti Live on a PC
If you are reading this page then it’s very likely that you’ve already played Teen Patti, the world famous Indian Poker game. There’s plenty to be excited about as Google Play has just featured the latest version of this fantastic game. Teen Patti Live is fully updated and is now even more advanced with extra elements to make your gaming experience even better. Below you will find details about the game and how to get it for your PC!
BONUS NEW GAME: Download Kim Kardashian Hollywood for PC
Features of Teen Patti Live for Android :
Teen Patti live is true to the original version of the game but features some great new elements. Firstly, the graphics are much improved to give you a 3D gameplay. The impressive new interface runs on even the most basic of phone screens. Gameplay is now quick and smooth and the result is lag free gaming. Along with these great new assets there is now a very realistic dealer. Probably the biggest headline of the update is the multiplayer facility matching you up with other players.
How to play Teen Patti Live for PC :
You will come several games online with the same name but Octro Teen Patti is yet to have an official desktop version. However, with the help of an android emulator you can still enjoy Teen Patti Live on PC. An emulator basically converts your desktop into a fully functional Android smartphone, meaning you can access all apps on it. There are 2 great emulators that we would recommend you use. Instructions are below:
Play Teen Patti Live for PC using Bluestacks :
- Go to www.bluestacks.com and go to Downloads
- After downloading the setup launch, just follow these basic steps to install any software on your PC. This can take 10 -15 mins depending on the speed of your internet connection
- Next, open the Bluestacks App Player and type ‘Teen Patti Live’ into the search bar at the top of the screen. Hit the ‘Enter’ key
- Click ‘Install’ and the game will download in the background.
Get Teen Patti Live for Windows or Macusing Andy :
- Visit www.andyroid.net to get another brilliant emulator called Andy. This will work even when Bluestacks fails
- Download the set up and Install it just like the process for Bluestacks above
- Follow the on-screen steps and enter your Google account details to allow you to access Google Play
- An Android phone style interface will appear. Type ‘Teen Patti Live’ into the search bar.an interface similar to an Android phone will appear. Tap ‘Enter’
- Select the first game on the list and click ‘Install’
- Teen Patti Live will now download automatically.
It’s important that your graphics card drivers are up to date. Good graphics are a strong internet connection will ensure a better gameplay experience. If you do experience any issues, please comment in the section below and we will get back to you.