Photo Grid is a unique photo editor that offers ton of features so that you can add your personal touch to photos before you send them to Instagram or Twitter for rest of the world to see. The good news is that you can download Photo Grid for PC and enjoy all those cool features on PC.
Why Photo Grid for PC is the best photo editing app?
There is no lack of quality photo editors for PC. There is all time favorite Adobe Photoshop for professionals, Microsoft Paint for home users, and then there is plethora of web apps that you can run on your PC using an internet browser. So why go through all the pain to install Photo Grid for PC when choice is unlimited?
Well, Photo Grid for PC clearly beats its competitors. Here are some reasons how it does that.
- Pre-defined layouts for Instagram, Facebook, and other social media networks.
- Hundreds of cool effects and filters ready to be used. All you need is a single click.
- Collage making is simple with cool collage features in Photo Grid for PC online.
- Choose up to 9 images for collage after you download Photo Grid for PC.
- Take your creativity on a test drive with creative features like text decorations, stickers, and video slides.
- snap super quick selfies with a selfie cam that comes with number of different frames and borders.
- Give your collage a pin board option with this photo editor.
How to download Photo Grid for PC
If you want to use Photo Grid for PC, here is an easy to follow guide. All you have to do is to follow the steps below in the order given here. If you need help with any step, leave a comment and I will reply at the earliest.
Download an emulator
The first step is to download an emulator so that you can emulate android environment on your PC. You can easily find a free to use emulator but if you prefer more control, find a high-end emulator.
The best free option is Bluestacks. You can download it here.
Another free option is Andy Android emulator.
It’s an important step for Photo Grid download free.
Install your favorite emulator
After downloading an emulator of your choice, proceed to installation process. It should hardly take a few minutes.
You can also install KiK Messenger for PC after you install an emulator.
Install Photo Grid for PC
Now it’s time to move to our final step and download Photo Grid for PC. Follow the steps below.
- Run android emulator on your PC. You can’t run Photo Grid for Windows 10 unless you start an emulator.
- When emulator boots up and you see the welcome screen, enter your Google credentials to sign in to the android OS.
- Go to Play store and download Photo Grid. It’s a small app and shouldn’t take more than a minute provided you’ve a stable internet connection.
After you download Photo Grid for PC, you should be able to see its icon on emulator’s home screen and app drawer screen. Find the icon and click it to run the app.
This is it. Now you have downloaded Photo Grid for PC. It’s time to start creating artistic collages. You have unlimited options to express your creativity with this wonderful collage making app.