Paperama is a brand new puzzle game for Android devices available on Google Play. Paperama is a one in a kind puzzle game. Here are some of Paperama’s great features:
Features of Paperama
- You use the paper sheets in Paperama to create original origami figures. You will get accurate figures as the paper will fit to its best form. If you make mistakes, just delete the last step using the ‘Undo’ feature.
The game will give you 3D effects and you will experience great 3D paper folding effects. That’s not all as there is a great soundtrack to accompany your paper-folding fun. You won’t get bored either as there are over 70 different puzzles to choose from. Helpfully, if you get stuck there is a smart hint system to help you out!
How to Play Paperama on PC
The Android and iOS versions of Paperama are available at Google Play and iTunes App Store. If you are looking for PC, unfortunately, you won’t come across one. However, there is a simple and straightforward software download that will allow you to download Paperama for PC – an app player called Bluestacks. Read the guide below to install Bluestacks and download Paperama for PC.
- Download Bluestacks app player by clicking on this link
- Install the software once it has been downloaded
- Open Bluestacks app player and you will see Search Bar
- Enter ‘Paperama’ and hit return
- You will see ‘Paperama’
- Open the game and start downloading!
Paperama on your PC is now all yours. If you have any difficulty or problem in the process, the best thing to do is scroll down the page and leave us a message.