You can now browse the web the smarter way with Opera Mini. It consumes less data and therefore your internet bill stays within limits of sanity. Opera Mini for PC is a must-use app for anyone looking to take control of data usage.
Opera Mini is available for all major mobile platforms but unfortunately, there is no official version of this app for PC. However, there is a way around like always. You can run this app on a PC.
Keep reading. I will explain how to do it.
Why choose Opera Mini for PC over other internet browsers?
When it comes to browsing the internet on a computer, there are a number of options. You can use Google Chrome, standard Opera edition, Vivaldi, Firefox, and the list goes on. However, none of these browsers are going to think about your internet bill.
Download Crossy Road for PC
Opera Mini actually cares about your data usage and minimizes it by downloading only what’s necessary. It runs at blazing speeds so you can complete your task within minutes that would take hours using another internet browser.
How to download Opera Mini on a computer?
When I told you earlier that there is no official version of this world famous browser for PC, I didn’t meant you can’t run it on your laptop.
Scroll down for the complete guide.
The first step is to run an Android device on your PC. Don’t get me wrong. You won’t be running an actual Android device on your PC but it will only be a virtual device. Follow the bullets below to make this possible.
- Download Bluestacks. It’s a free Android emulator that runs a virtual Android mobile on your computer. Once you have this emulator, you can run almost every Android app on your laptop.
- Install Bluestacks. To install this emulator, you will need to double-click the file that you downloaded in step 1 and run the installer. The program will install automatically.
- Run Bluestacks by clicking the program icon on your desktop.
Follow the instructions to complete this step.
- Open Google Play store app from Bluestacks virtual Android device.
- Sign in using your Google account. If you don’t have one, create a new one now. You need this to download Opera Mini for PC.
- Search for your favorite browser app. Click install once you find the app.
- Let the installation finish. It will take a minute or so.
- Now open the app by clicking its icon found on your virtual device now.
- You have successfully installed Opera Mini for PC now.
- Browse your favorite website using this browser and keep an eye on the data usage. You will soon notice the difference from your earlier browsing sessions using other internet browsers.